Are you interested in sharing pictures of your Hawk or Bros with others? Great, because I will be glad to help you, but I do have a few requests:
- Images must be good quality and should be at least 576 x 384 in size.
- I don't mind downloading a larger file as long as it is high quality.
- JPEG's are preferred, but not necessary.
- Send two, three, or more images showing different views of your bike.
- I can scan your photos for you if needed. E-mail me for postal address.
- Please do not submit any images that are already displayed on any other web sites.
Do you want to make your pictures stand out from some of the others? Here are some ideas:
- Get some action shots
- Track action
- Wheelies, Stoppies, Knee Draggin' or Burnouts
- Take pictures of your bike in a location that is unique to where you live
- I don't know... something like Coen's Dutch windmill pic or my pub shot.
- Use your imagination and help me keep this page interesting =:-)
Please remember, I want your bike to look as good on my web page as it does in person and to do that I need your help.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bike real soon.
|S t e v e s H a w k G T W e b S i t e at g m a i l dot c o m||home|